Toothache is the name of a panic. Anyone who has suffered or is suffering from toothache knows how severe the pain is. If this pain level is exceeded, it is not possible to bear it even for a minute. Today we will learn about the causes of toothache and some home remedies.
What is a toothache?
Toothache is usually caused by an infection caused by dental cavities. If you don’t brush your teeth regularly or keep them clean, your teeth will decay. Sometimes this problem can also be due to heredity.
This pain usually starts suddenly which can sometimes lead to mild discomfort or severe pain in the teeth. The intensity of the pain is higher at night. Infections can cause sores in the jaws around the affected teeth and pain can be felt when touched with the hands. This problem is not completely cured and at some point it may become permanent. Eating something cold or hot can increase its intensity.
What are the causes of toothache?
Toothache can occur for a variety of reasons. Such as: various dental diseases, tooth decay, tooth decay, gum disease, broken teeth, jaw abnormalities, post-operative toothache, tooth level lesions, etc.
What causes toothache to be risky?
Poor immunity (loss of immunity due to certain medications such as cancer chemotherapy or any disease such as HIV / AIDS)
Xerostomia (dry mouth due to certain medications, head or neck injuries, after radiation therapy, or Shogrens syndrome)
Toothache can become severe due to abnormal eating habits.
Adolescents and adults are more likely to have this problem.
How to get rid of toothache?
A: If you have a toothache, you should seek the help of a dentist as soon as possible and take various steps as per his advice.
What kind of toothpaste to use?
A: There are different types of toothpaste available in the market, so you should seek the help of a dentist to control your toothache and use toothpaste as per his advice.
What to do to solve toothache?
If you have a toothache, you should seek the help of a dentist as soon as possible to get rid of it permanently. However, if it is not possible to go to the dentist immediately, it is possible to get rid of this problem at home in the following ways.
- Hydrogen peroxide should be used as mouthwash. However, if it tastes bitter, it can be mixed with water.
Mix oregano oil with olive oil or mild hot water and apply the mixture on the toothache.
- The mixture should be applied by crushing garlic clove or garlic and mixing it with salt.
- Onion should be cut or onion juice should be given to the sore spot with cotton.
- Cucumber should be cut or put in the place of toothache.
- The importance of cloves in preventing toothache is immense. It is as useful as it is readily available.
- Mix two cloves powder with some amount of olive oil or any edible oil. Put it on the tooth that is feeling pain. Using it a few times a day will reduce toothache.
- You can use ice to reduce toothache or gum swelling. They numb the nerve cells around your teeth and reduce your sensation of pain.
- Apply a piece of ice on the sore spot for 15 minutes. Do this 3 to 4 times a day.
- One of the easiest ways to reduce toothache is to rinse with salt in a little hot water. This reduces the risk of tooth and gum infections.
Mix one teaspoon of salt in one glass of hot water. Cool it for a while. Use it several times a day.
Baking soda contains a lot of sodium which helps in relieving our toothache.
- Mix one tablespoon of baking soda in half a cup of water. You can mix a pinch of salt with it. Apply this mixture to the sore spot next to the teeth. They destroy the bacteria in the mouth.