The joy of creation is infinite! And how much the mother cares for her unborn child cannot be explained. Headache is one of the various complications during pregnancy. Eating-drinking, sleeping, headaches interfere with various daily activities and often lead to deterioration of health. Headaches can be treated domestically during pregnancy. It is possible to get rid of headaches by following a few rules.
Headaches are a common symptom during pregnancy. However, in order to reduce the pain in this condition, you must take the advice of a doctor before taking any medicine. Different relaxation techniques can also be used to resolve and control headaches. Headaches can be a sign of preeclampsia or high blood pressure during pregnancy.
What causes headaches during pregnancy?
1. The amount of headaches increases during pregnancy; This is especially due to the free movement of hormones inside the body. During this time the amount of blood in the body and the level of movement also increases. This may be another reason.
2. If a woman who used to take caffeine suddenly stopped giving up caffeine, she may get a headache.
3. If the amount of sleep is low or the body is tired.
4. Sinus, allergies, eye strain, anxiety, depression, hunger and dehydration can also cause headaches.
5. Migraine pain can occur during this time. Studies have shown that 1 in 5 women have a migraine in their lifetime. It is possible to solve migraine headaches by controlling migraines.
What steps should be taken to resolve and control headaches during pregnancy?
1. Keep an eye on eating habits. Keep in mind that eating any kind of food is giving you a headache.
2. Exercise regularly. Walking or light aerobics can solve headaches.
3. Stay away from depression.
4. Eat small meals several times throughout the day. Do not eat a lot of food at once.
5. Drink plenty of water or watery foods.
. Get regular and adequate sleep and get rid of headaches.
What is the immediate solution to the headache?
1. Lie down in the dark and rest.
2. You can cover your face, eyes and forehead with a warm towel. You can put pressure on the neck with something cold.
3. Ask someone to massage the sides of the neck, shoulders or forehead. Massage is very effective as a solution to headaches!