Sitting with friends, suddenly itching started in different parts of the body. Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ….. It’s not a problem to sit with friends, but what if you are in such a position in front of office colleagues?
Itching is a problem that has no limit to its pain. But you can stay free from it if you want. How? Let’s not know-
6 home remedies for itching
1. Mix a cup of baking soda in a bucket of water and take a bath. In this way, if you take regular bath for a few days, the itching will go away.
2. Cold water da-pumpkin relationship with itching. Where there is a problem of itching, keep washing with cold water. You will see that the itching will gradually decrease.
3. Take out the juice with two fresh lemons. Now apply it on the affected area on the skin with the help of a clean cotton. Thus use twice a day.
4. Mix 2-3 cups of apple cider vinegar in a bucket of lukewarm water and shake well. Leave it like this for 15-30 minutes and take a bath with that water. Thus take a bath once a day.
5. Apply the jelly-like part of the aloe vera leaves on the itchy area and leave it for 15 minutes. Then rinse with mild warm water. If you use it once a day, the itching will go away.
. Heat the bath water lightly and mix a few drops of peppermint oil in it. Then soak yourself in this water for 30 minutes. At the end of the bath, wipe the body well and apply lotion.
. Boil a few neem leaves in a bucket of water in hot water for 5-10 minutes. When the water is cold, take a bath with that water.
. Apply turmeric paste on the itchy areas of the body and leave it for 15-30 minutes. Rinse with mild warm water. In this way, if you use it once a day, the problem of itching will go away.